My External Travel BLOGS






GET JEALOUS

One of 1st ever solo trips and I guess one of my 1st ever travel blogs ...The name of the site was given to me by some tourist and I guess thats where it started off from ....



VOX


Hello! ... Having lived outside my country India and outside my native state kerala ..most of my life time ...coming back to me native land realised just how much i have missed out on many wonderful places here ....having a full time job on my hands right now ...cant make many trips so most of the ones taken are on weekends or holidays but ..... i guess i rather make the most of it !!!....


CLICK ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO  VISIT THE TRAVEL  LOG

TRIPDIARY

I have been working in Trivandrum since Feb 2005 , wasn't till late 2006 i got myself a camera , sony cyber shot !! ever since I have been clicking pictures in and around trivandrum .



CLICK on the Image above  to visit Trip diaries .




FUZZY TRAVELS
This is one of my travel blogs you can find some of trips here, There are pictures and write ups when Bob came home , Nilambur trip on Eid ....Also out od the state experience at Davangare....Benna DOSA So Go ahead and read on ...


CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO FUZZY TRAVELS




0 comments:

Post a Comment